美剧中的常见口语
美剧中的常见口语,在娱乐之中学习英语,是很惬意的一件事,美剧中常常出现的一些英文句子。
Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/从我的生命中消失吧。
You're a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
Don't give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
You'll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
We're through. 我们完了!
Look at the mess you've made! 你搞得一团糟!
What's your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
I hate you! 我讨厌你!
I don't want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
You're crazy! 你疯了!
Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用)
Don't bother me. 别烦我。
Knock it off. 少来这一套。
Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
Leave me alone. 走开。
Get lost. 滚开!
Take a hi ke! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇菪h吧。
You piss me off. 你气死我了。
It's none of your business. 关你屁事!
What's the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
I'll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
Don't nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
I'm sick of it. 我都腻了。
You're such a *! 你这个*!
Stop screwing/fooling/messing around! 别鬼混了!
Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
You're just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/你一无是处!
You've gone too far! 你太过分了!
I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
I detest you! 我恨你!
Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
Don't be that way! 别那样!
Can't you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
You 're impossible. 你真不可救药。
Don't touch me! 别碰我!
Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
Don't make so much noise.I'm working. 别吵,我在干活。
It's unfair. 太不公平了。
I'm very disappointed. 真让我失望。
Don't panic! 别怕!
What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗?
Don't you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!
You asked for it. 你自找的。
Nonsense! 鬼话
How dare you! 你敢!
Cut it out. 省省吧。
You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
I'm fed up. 我厌倦了。
I can't take it anymore. 我受不了了!(常用)
I've had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
Shut up! 闭嘴!
What do you want? 你想怎么样?
Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
Who says? 谁说的?